- Job no: 45285
- Categories: Finance
- Seeking an Accounts Payable for a permanent role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership.
With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill's Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquaters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end intergratiuon of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Our Accounts payable team is seeking a new team member to assist in the accurate and timely processing and payment of invoices, expense claims and advanced requests. Accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring all incoming invoices, expense claims and advance requests are received, registered, verified and processed correctly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with vendors and resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in cross functional activities and to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to resolve invoice queries including participating in site visits
- Complying with group policy and procedures for accurate and timely payment of invoices, expense claims and advance requests.
- Actively participate in month-end accounting procedures, ensuring they are completed in accordance with corporate deadlines.
- Reconciliation of Vendors’ statements
- Co-operate with queries from internal and external auditors.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience in an account's payable role. In addition possess:
- Organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong experience in and ERP based accounting system; SAP experience being high desirable
- Strong focus on customer service and attention to details
- Must demonstrate Roy Hill values and be able to work collaboratively in a team
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted