- 8/6 Roster
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Industry leading career enrichment program
- Salary Sacrificing
- Three-bonus plans.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Infrastructure Services leadership team is now seeking a Water Project Engineer on a FIFO 8/6 roster to join the group.
‘The Real Us’
Accountabilities will include: -
- Participate in engineering reviews of proposed water infrastructure, including detailed design,
- BOM development, and procurement.
- Contract and management
- Support the development and delivery of installation packages including procurement.
- Ensure any issues which might impact the ability to meet the schedule are clearly communicated to the relevant personnel.
- Ensure the importance of compliance is promoted at all times to Roy Hill personnel and all contractors and visitors.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position you will have the following: -
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or; an equivalent trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience.
- Desirable mine working experience in;
- dewatering bores and poly pipe lines
- Generators and telemetry
- Civil earthworks
- Established fundamentals in water distribution hydraulics, pumping systems, pipelines, pumps
- Current, Australian manual C class drivers’ licence.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.