- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- 18 weeks’ paid parental leave
- FIFO 14/14 (Days / Nights) roster from Perth
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join the team on a 14/14 (Days / Nights) Roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Superintendent Loading & Drilling, you will be based at the Roy Hill Mine site to lead the mobile maintenance crew. You will be accountable for ensuring the maintenance of all mobile plant and equipment is carried out on site to OEM specifications and in accordance with Roy Hill processes and site work instructions.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Provide leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel including subcontractors.
- Provide clear performance expectations to direct reports and reinforce correct behaviour through recognition and encouragement.
- Provide visual leadership to the workforce within the maintenance team, reinforcing the risk based, behavioural safety system.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- Proven supervisor and leadership skills
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving capability.
- Sound skills using computerised maintenance management systems
- Strong understanding of modern maintenance systems (SAP or similar CMMS)
- Extensive experience with Atlas Copco Drill Rigs, Hitachi Excavators, Caterpillar and Hitachi Hauling trucks
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.