- Family friendly rosters for our site-based employees
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Industry leading career enrichment program
- Awarded the 2018 Western Australia Employer of the Year for excellence in providing nationally recognised training
- Salary Sacrificing
- Three-bonus plans.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years.
Roy Hill is currently seeking a Supervisor Mining to join the Mining Production Operations team.
Accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all activities taking place in area of influence are adequately supervised and hazards are being identified and appropriately controlled.
- Ensure all equipment is operating in accordance with Roy Hill’s internal training guidelines and operational specifications.
- Develop specific tasks and plans to prioritise, organise and achieve set goals for teams and individuals.
- Identify developmental needs of individuals – ability to coach, mentor and support them to improve their knowledge and skills in order to maintain a highly productive workgroup.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced leader within Mine Operations along with the following:
- Previous supervisory mining experience.
- Experience with managing a large team.
- Willingness to take on accountabilities for the performance of your team.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, schedule, organise and establish own work priorities to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Published on 23 Mar 2020, 9:46 AM