• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
• Perth Based | Fixed Term
• 18 weeks’ paid parental leave
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port ¬¬¬operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking a Planner Maintenance Systems to join the team.
The primary purpose of the Planner Maintenance Systems is to provide governance and master data support for all maintenance business systems. This will involve championing systems functionality, making updates and improvements to master data, project requirements specification, systems testing and reporting.
Accountabilities will include: -
• Champion the maintenance systems and master data functions of the Operations Department including SAP PM – Plant Maintenance and associated modules, APM – Asset Performance Management, SWM – SAP Work Manager (mobility), MCB – Maintenance Cost Budgeting, business reporting
• Develop and maintain master data objects and maintenance planning records in accordance with predetermined standards
• Regularly review and audit maintenance systems to ensure information integrity and quality, and implement corrective actions to improve on identified gaps
• Perform user acceptance testing for defect rectification, projects, enhancements and improvements
• Coaching and mentoring of PM Module users to continuously improve the quality of master data.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Maintenance systems Planner along with the following: -
• Planning and scheduling qualification at certificate level or above
• Demonstrated experience in maintenance positions within the mining industry including fixed plant, heavy mobile equipment or rail assets.
• Specialist skills in SAP maintenance module including Management of SAP PM Master Data including technical objects, maintenance plans, items, task lists, BOM’s and measuring points.
• SAP training in the PM Module
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.