Supervisor Isolation | FIFO
- Seeking experienced Supervisor Isolation, multiple positions available
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Established culture of collaboration and support
- Family friendly roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Operational team is looking to appoint an experienced Supervisor to embed the Permit to Work System. The Supervisor Isolation will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the Permit Coordinators.
As the Supervisor Isolation, you will be required to:
- Plan Isolations and Work Permits for Planned Outage and Shutdown works.
- Manage the resourcing of personnel within the Permit Hut.
- Ensure Governance of the Isolation and Permit processes.
- An integral part of this role will be to serve as a key interface, with all disciplines, along with the ability to report succinctly and without emotion on the tasks at hand.
- Deal with the urgency of the Processing environment as well as any changing priorities.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position you will have sound experience in the application of permitting and isolation systems.
You will also have: -
- Strong knowledge of large processing plant operations or maintenance.
- Deep understanding of Permitting and Isolation processes.
- Current valid West Australian “C” class driver licence or current equivalent Australian State motor vehicle license
- Section 44 trained
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.