- Family friendly rosters.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Industry leading career enrichment program
- Salary Sacrificing
- Three-bonus plans.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
Roy Hill’s independently owned and operated railway is a 344km standard gauge, single line, heavy haul railway built to transport 60Mtpa of iron ore from the Roy Hill Mine to the dedicated Port stockyard facility in Port Hedland. Utilising state-of-the-art train loading systems and the fastest rail car dumpers, the Rail division is a leading example of our innovation and technology investments.
We are seeking a Supervisor Track Delivery to join the Wayside Maintenance team based at the Mine on a 14/14 Days only roster.
You will be responsible for ensuring all work will be completed in a safe and methodically planned manner with very little need for reactive work. Also, the ability to:
- Support the Superintendent Track Delivery in all tasks related to the performance and availability of the rail system.
- Manage weekly work to ensure all repairs and inspections are carried out on time, safely and rigorously, resulting in high equipment reliability.
- Minimise faults and ensure that repairs “fix the issue forever” rather than be “forever fixing the issue”
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise and lead a team
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will have demonstrated experience managing a team and experience in Track maintenance. A sound understanding of track geometry and rail defects coupled with a working knowledge of rail safe working procedures is essential.
You will also have:
- Experience with construction and/or maintenance of railway track and/or civil infrastructure relating to a rail network.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise a team.
- Cert 3 Rail infrastructure desirable.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.