Coordinator Permit | FIFO
- Seeking experienced Coordinator Permit, multiple positions available.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Established culture of collaboration and support
- Even time roster working Days and Nights
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Operations team is looking to appoint an experienced Coordinator Permit to embed the Permit to Work system. The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate plant isolation and permitting for both Production as well as Maintenance teams and to ensure positive isolation of plant, correct application of permitting procedures and minimise processing plant downtime by optimising isolation and permit procedures while displaying positive safety behaviour that is consistent with Roy Hill values.
As the Coordinator Permit, you will be required to:
- Develop Isolation plans and Permits for the processing plant for individual equipment and for multiple pieces of equipment.
- Complete Isolations in accordance with the Roy Hill Isolation and Tagging Manual.
- Complete Work Permits in accordance with the Roy Hill Permit to Work Manual.
- Inspect Isolations to ensure governance of the process.
- Provide on-the-job training for personnel in single isolation procedures.
- Develop and implement Isolation strategies to decrease downtime and process delays.
- Liaise with all disciplines along with the ability to report succinctly.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position you will have sound experience working in fixed plant mining operations.
You will also have: -
- Current Manual Driver Licence
- High level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of Permitting and Isolation processes.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.