Senior Advisor Document Controller | Perth
- Seeking Senior Advisor Document Controller for fixed term role
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
- 5/2 Days only Perth based roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Projects team are seeking applications for a Senior Advisor Document Controller. The objective of the Senior Advisor Document Controller is to reinforce document management standards, undertake processing tasks and report performance of the Document Control function.
You will also:
- Be responsible for the administration of the Aconex system including
- Technical system support
- Data migration to Operations system and user account management,
- Be required to plan, organise and report the performance of the Document Control team across the end-to-end processing of Controlled Documents and Correspondence exchanged between the Project Management and Vendors,
- Verify appropriate Document Management procedures and forms are in place for all contractors,
- Support Delivery and Commercial groups on document management matters.
‘The Real You’
As a self-motivated, enthusiastic Senior Advisor Document Controller you will have sound experience in document control management and sound experience with Aconex Data Management System.
Desirable requirements: -
- Experience in Greenfields EPC contracts (Engineering Procurement Construction) and EPCM contracts (Engineering Procurement and Construction Management) mining projects.
- High degree of ability and demonstrated competency in Document Control Management and delivery of major mining and infrastructure projects.
- Experience within an Owner’s Team on a major mining project.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.