• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• FIFO 8:6 roster from Perth
• Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port ¬¬¬operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 60Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Processing Operations leadership team is now seeking a Superintendent Production to join the team on a FIFO basis from Perth. This role is to lead the Processing Production team to sustain and improve the operational performance of either the crushing, processing plant and/or train loading plant, while displaying positive safety behaviour and cost commitment, consistent with Roy Hill Values.
Accountabilities will include: -
• Provide the short, medium to long term operational and production direction for the Processing Department to ensure maximum and sustainable profitability of the business
• Direct operational input into the operation of the processing plant to ensure budget and forecast production targets are met
• Oversee or support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of key process controls, operating systems, and plant flow sheets for the efficient and cost effective operation of the processing facilities
• Support of test-work, process design and plant design for plant performance and capacity optimization
• Support the development of key frontline production leaders
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced leader within the areas of Production along with the following: -
• Relevant experience in a mining operation within a processing / production environment
• Demonstrated experience in a superintendent / supervisory role in a similar environment
• Project management skills
• Experience in plant management systems
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.