- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Perth Based | Fixed Term | Rail
- 18 weeks’ paid parental leave
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking an experienced Planner (Rail) to join the Asset Management team. This role will be responsible for implementing effective equipment maintenance Plans and schedules to manage the health of Maintenance Assets. The main objective of this position is to optimise equipment reliability and deliver a high level of maintenance efficiency through accurate planning and scheduling of work orders.
This position will require significant involvement throughout the design and development of the Computerized Maintenance Systems (CMMS). It will play an important role in setting the direction of asset availability and reliability.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Champion the maintenance planning and work management processes promoting a culture of equipment care and reliability within the Maintenance operations team
- Conduct regular reviews with execution Supervisors to prioritise and process all maintenance notifications and work requests
- Continuously monitor and analyse equipment condition results from equipment inspections, condition monitoring results and specialist testing
- Manage warranty requirements for assigned equipment
- Develop detailed scopes of work for defects, modifications and corrective maintenance
- Monitor work order backlog and provide ready to execute jobs for opportunity maintenance windows
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Planner along with the following: -
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or similar technical field; or, an appropriate trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience
- Planning and scheduling qualification at certificate level or above
- Experience with the operation or maintenance of Rail Assets
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance positions within the mining industry
- Sound skills in SAP maintenance module - Including Management of SAP PM Master Data including technical objects, maintenance plans, items, task lists, BOM’s and measuring points
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.