- Family friendly rosters for our site-based employees
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Industry leading career enrichment program
- Awarded the 2018 Western Australia Employer of the Year for excellence in providing nationally recognised training
- Salary Sacrificing
- Three-bonus plans.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s independently owned and operated railway is a 344km standard gauge, single line, heavy haul railway built to transport 60Mtpa of iron ore from the Roy Hill Mine to the dedicated Port stockyard facility in Port Hedland. Utilising state-of-the-art train loading systems and the fastest rail car dumpers, the Rail division is a leading example of our innovation and technology investments.
Our Rail Operations team is now seeking a Coordinator Track Delivery to join the team on a 14/14 days only FIFO roster from Perth. The main responsibility will be to assist the Track Supervisor in the coordination and execution of daily operational tasks.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Provide relevant information to leaders, co-workers, teams and individuals (including in meetings, pre- start, tool box meetings, written communications, and email, via telecommunications and in person).
- Demonstrated fault finding and problem-solving skills with complex equipment.
- Competency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project) and SAP.
- Provide guidance and direction to team and individuals, including goal setting (100 day plans), progress and achievement.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an excellent leader within Track Operations team, along with the following: -
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively supervise a team.
- Ability to effectively manage personal work priorities so that time is used efficiently.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various groups and individual by planning, organising, establishing priorities and working to deadlines.
- Seek opportunities to improve project performance through innovation.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Published on 14 Feb 2020, 12:35 AM