Supervisor Turnaround | FIFO
- Seeking an experienced Supervisor Turnaround for a permanent role.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture.
- FIFO 14/14 Days and Nights ex-Perth roster.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Processing Operations leadership team is now seeking a Supervisor Turnaround to join the team on a 14/14 Days and Nights ex-Perth roster.
You will responsible for providing leadership and direction for successfully planning and executing planned PM02 maintenance outages and coordinating recovery of break down situations, all in a timely and safe manner.
The role will need to incorporate all aspects of a Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM II) philosophy, whilst promoting and fostering good relationships within the Roy Hill organisation, and motivating maintenance professionals and vendors to surpass the maintenance department key point indicators.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Responsible for asset management, cost control, time control, quality control, purchasing, contract administration and general site administration
- Manage and report on the risk management and escalate any significant risks through to the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor of planned contractor work activities for efficient and cost-effective use of resources
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve people, processes and equipment
- Ensure that maintenance activities for your section is completed as per the planned maintenance schedules and all results are recorded into the systems provided
- Monitor and report against the maintenance planning work schedules and elevate unplanned and non-routine activity or performance to direct reports/peers
- Identify the development needs of individuals and coach, mentor, and support them to improve their knowledge, skills or performance
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced leader with proven experience within the area of Turnaround/Shutdown Maintenance along with the following: -
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or similar technical field; or, an appropriate trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience
- Demonstrated maintenance Supervisory or Leadership experience
- Sound understanding of fixed plant equipment maintenance
- Experience with SAP or similar Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Ability to drive a proactive culture consistent with the Roy Hill values
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.