- Job no: 42126
- Categories: Operations
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Perth Based
- 18 weeks’ paid parental leave
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking an Advisor External Repairs – MEM to join the group. This role will be responsible for implementing and improving the rotables and (SX) Service Exchange processes, to deliver high quality equipment repairs, on time and at the lowest cost.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Perform professional vendor visits to build strong long-term relationships
- Manage the Rotables (SX) Service Exchange processes ensuring repairs comply with the OEM standards (specific to Mobile Equipment Maintenance MEM) and Roy Hill specifications, and are adequately prepared for transport and long-term storage
- Build an understanding of Vendor capability and ensure all selected vendors deliver Quality assurance and Quality controls QAQC, timeliness and cost KPI’s
- Assist in the planning and review of risks associated with Roy Hill’s materials
- Review SAP daily for new items entering the Rotables process and commence repair planning
- Ensure Master data is correct for Rotable and Service exchange items, maintaining accurate asset and inventory records
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Advisor External Repairs along with the following: -
- Strong safety, environment and cultural heritage focus.
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade certificate (specific to Mobile Equipment Maintenance)
- Strong technical understanding of Mobile Equipment Maintenance Caterpillar/Hitachi.
- Previous resources sector experience in maintenance of mining equipment specific to MEM
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Planning
- Sound skills in SAP maintenance module. Including Management of SAP PM Master Data including technical objects, maintenance plans, items, task lists, BOM’s.
- Knowledge of SAP Material Modules
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel & Word.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various groups and individuals.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Closes in 7 hours - 19 Feb 2020
- Published on 05 Feb 2020, 3:04 AM