- Seeking a Junior Data Developer for a fixed term role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Reporting into the Superintendent Technology platforms, the primary function of this role is supporting the testing, development and documentation of data for the company.
- Be a key member of small team and assist in the delivery of the data platform
- Receive mentoring while starting your technology career as a data developer
- Learn modern BI tools and techniques and relate them back into day to day mining operations
- Assist in providing ongoing support for the data platform
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience in a similar role. In addition, you will possess:
- Tertiary level qualification in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering
- High technical aptitude with a focus on ETL development and visualisation
- Strong interpersonal stakeholder relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.