- Seeking Administrator's Business Support to fill multiple roles
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. We are currently seeking multiple Administrator Business Support to join the Business Support Team. Reporting to the Supervisor Business Support, you will be responsible for supporting the relevant department manager and team with a range of administrative duties.
Accountabilities will include:
- Dedicated to data accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and establish own work priorities to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- The alibility to maintain and champion a highly effective customer service culture, with the ability to follow up customer requests and needs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the use of document management databases, and financial databases (i.e. SAP).
- A positive attitude and the willingness to work outside your position description when required. Coupled with a ‘can do ‘attitude.
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a mature and appropriate manner and the ability to build strong credible relationships within the business.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administrator role. In addition, you will possess:
- Accurate and high-level data processing skills
- Ability to be self-driven and motivated while working independently or within a team
- Prior SAP knowledge (purchasing/accounts) desirable
In addition, one of the roles will be supporting the travel team and will require previous experience and knowledge in the following software:
- Enable Logistics & Enable Validate
- RMS – Reservation Management Systems
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Previous experience booking Mine and Charter Travel
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.