Apprenticeships | Expression of Interest
- We have 12 apprentice roles available across the Roy Hill operations areas for internal employees.
- Referrals for direct family members may also be considered.
- All roles are FIFO, on the 14:14 roster.
The roles are:
- 1x Boilermaker (Mine)
- 2x Automotive Electrician (Mine)
- 2x Maintainer Diesel Fitter (Mine)
- 3x Maintainer Electrical (1xProcessing, 2xRail)
- 2x Maintainer Fitter Mechanical (1xProcessing, 1xPort)
- 1x Maintainer Wagon (Rail)
- 1x Maintainer Communications (Rail)
All candidates are advised that they are limited to selecting only one apprenticeship opportunity. Please indicate on your CV or LiveHire profile which one you are interested in.
All applications will be screened as per the eligibility criteria outlined in the email communications from Giles Lenz.
Those that qualify will progress through to an online video interview stage (via Sonru).
Further shortlisting of applications will take place and then 1:1 hiring leader interviews with successful candidates will be arranged. Pre-employment assessments may apply for some roles.
Candidates who reach the 1:1 interview stage and are unsuccessful will be provided with feedback from the Recruiter and Hiring Leader.
We encourage all candidates to discuss their applications and outcomes with their direct supervisor/leader as part of their career development journey.
Applications close strictly at 5pm on Monday, 21st October 2019.
For more information please email email@example.com
- Published on 14 Oct 2019, 7:42 AM