- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- FIFO 8:6 roster from Perth
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 55Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion.
Our Port Operations leadership team is now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join the group on an 8:6 Roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Manager Port Maintenance & Engineering, you will be responsible for executing Fixed Plant Maintenance Analysis & Improvements.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Review plant performance to identify areas of improvement
- Investigate deviation in performance utilising the appropriate investigation methodologies
- Champion the management of change process on site
- Development of business cases as an input into the pipeline of business improvements
- PM strategy development and review
- Execution of improvement project to drive continuous improvement in fixed plant
- Provide support to maintenance execution teams in the operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Drive Operational Excellence through maintenance execution, condition monitoring best practice engineering principles
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be experienced within the areas of maintenance & reliability along with the following: -
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Mechanical engineering, with experience in projects and maintenance of ore handling and processing equipment
- Previous involvement in large processing plants or port operations, particularly through design, operational readiness, commissioning and operations
- Previous experience working with Conveyor Systems, Screening and Balanced Machines
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.