- Seeking a Superintendent Tax for a permanent role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Roy Hill are looking to appoint a Superintendent Tax to support the Manager Tax with the planning, advisory, audit & compliance of the tax function for Roy Hill.
- Assist in all aspects of taxation compliance, planning and management.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to establish & maintain systems, policies and processes necessary for the effective management all tax issues.
- Undertake continuous review and internal audits of Tax compliance which includes ensuring robust systems and processes are in place Provide strategic advice on taxation related matters and contribute to the development of the overall tax strategy and policies for Roy Hill.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive tax experience in a similar role. In addition, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in the form of an Accountancy, Law, Commerce or Economics Degree
- CA or CPA accreditation
- Strong Working knowledge of current Australian tax law and Accounting standards for tax purposes.
- Experience in the Mining/Resources industry would be desirable
- Strong analysis and reporting skills.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will