- We are seeking an experienced Maintainer Electrical to join the Infrastructure Services Maintenance team.
- Our people are engaged and committed to achieving real results.
- FIFO 14/14 Days only ex-Perth roster.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. We are seeking an experienced Maintainer Electrical to join the Infrastructure Services Maintenance Team maintaining facilities and borefiled equipment. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring all Non-Process Infrastructure is maintained and serviced consistently ensuring constant availability. You will also be accountable for:
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks covering facilities and borefield equipment
- Completing daily inspections of equipment and reporting on its condition.
- Carrying out electrical installations or modifications as directed.
- Monitoring equipment failure rates and changing failed components where required.
- Statutory electrical compliance
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will be a self-motivated and active team player, with strong communication skills and with the ability to read and understand work instructions. You will also have:
- WA A Class Electrical Licence
- Previous experience working within a large-scale iron ore environment.
- A strong understanding of SAP maintenance systems.
- An Australian C-class driver’s license.
- High voltage switching ticket and experience with switching (essential)
Ideally you will hold Forklift, EWP, Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.