Maintainer Fitter Infrastructure Services
- Seeking Maintainer Fitter Infrastructure Services for a permanent role with multiple positions available.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine.
- FIFO 14/14 Days only roster ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation. We are seeking an experienced Maintainer Fitter to join the Infrastructure Services Maintenance Team to provide maintenance and services across the Mine, Port and Rail Infrastructure assets.
This role will be responsible for maintaining facilities as well as bore field equipment along with repairs and maintenance to diesel engines. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring all Non-Process Infrastructure is maintained and serviced consistently ensuring constant availability, in addition to some of the following key responsibilities:
Accountabilities will include but are not limited to: -
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks covering facilities and bore field equipment
- Completing daily inspections/servicing of diesel power generation equipment and report on the condition.
- Carrying out installation of new equipment or modifications as directed by Maintenance Supervisors.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position you will have sound experience completing repairs and maintenance to diesel engines.
You will also have: -
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.
- A strong understanding of diesel engines connected to power generation systems.
- A strong understanding of SAP maintenance systems.
- An Australian C-class driver’s license.
- Ideally you will hold Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.