- We are seeking an experienced Maintainer Fitter to join the Infrastructure Services Maintenance Team.
- Our people are engaged and committed to achieving real results.
- FIFO 14/14 Days only roster ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. We are seeking an experienced Maintainer Fitter to join the Infrastructure Services Maintenance Team maintaining facilities and borefiled equipment. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring all Non-Process Infrastructure is maintained and serviced consistently ensuring constant availability, in addition to some of the following key responsibilities:
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks covering facilities and borefield equipment
- Completing daily inspections/servicing of diesel power generation equipment and report on the condition.
- Carrying out installation of new equipment or modifications as directed by Maintenance Supervisors.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience working in the mining and resources industry with experience in distributed power generator maintenance and servicing as well as mechanical maintenance of non-processing infrastructure. Previous experience working within a large-scale iron ore mining environment is advantageous. You will also have:
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.
- A strong understanding of diesel engines connected to power generation systems.
- A strong understanding of SAP maintenance systems.
- An Australian C-class driver’s license.
- Ideally you will hold Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.