Accounts Payable | Perth
- Seeking an Accounts Payable for a part-time fixed term role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation
- 2/4 (Thursday and Friday) Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Our Accounts payable team is seeking a new team member for two days a week for an initial fixed-term 12-month contract. In this position you will assist in the accurate and timely processing and payment of invoices, expense claims and advanced requests. Accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring all incoming invoices, expense claims and advance requests are received, registered, verified and processed correctly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with vendors and resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in cross functional activities and to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to resolve invoice queries including participating in site visits
- Complying with group policy and procedures for accurate and timely payment of invoices, expense claims and advance requests.
- Actively participate in month-end accounting procedures, ensuring they are completed in accordance with corporate deadlines.
- Co-operate with queries from internal and external auditors.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience in an accounts payable role. In addition, you will possess:
- Diploma in an accounting or finance area of study or equivalent
- Strong experience in and ERP based accounting system; SAP experience being high desirable
- Strong focus on customer service
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and
encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.