- Seeking Isolation Supervisor.
- Our people are engaged and committed to achieving real results.
- 4:3, 4:3, 8:6 roster FIFO ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 60Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion.
The Supervisor isolation will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the Permit Coordinators.
This role is also required to prepare for the shutdown including resourcing personnel as required to ensure that the ramp down, clean up, isolations, auditing, de-isolations and ramp up is completed with no incidents, on time and within budget. Furthermore, your duties will include:
- Ensure that all costs for the shutdown preparations and execution are align with agreed budget.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve people, processes and equipment.
- In conjunction with the isolation coordinators set up the isolation permit hut so that it is effective in the shutdown and normal plant operation environment.
- Ensure personnel within your area of responsibility are appropriately supervised, informed, instructed, and trained with confirmation of understanding.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal Isolation Supervisor, you will have extensive experience as an isolation officer working in a fixed plant mining operation facility. You will also have:
- Experience in the application of permitting and isolation systems
- Strong knowledge of large processing plant operations or maintenance.
- Current full West Australian "C" class motor vehicle license or current equivalent Australian State motor vehicle license
- Section 44 trained.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.