Supervisor Shutdown | FIFO
- Seeking an experienced Supervisor Shutdown for a permanent role
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- FIFO 8:6 roster ex-Perth
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Shutdown Execution leadership team is now seeking a Supervisor Shutdown Mechanical to join the team. You will be responsible for the integration of the maintenance elements of the Mine Processing and Port facilities during Shutdown plant conditions.
The role will incorporate all aspects of a Shutdown Readiness philosophy, whilst building good relationships within the Roy Hill organisation, and motivating the maintenance professionals to surpass the maintenance department key performance indicators.
During the Shutdown phase, the Supervisor Shutdown is to ensure assets handed over to Roy Hill Operations comply with the Project Principle Requirements (PPR), Acceptable Quality standards and focus on delivering safe, environmentally friendly and cost-effective shutdowns as per the shutdown execution plan.
Accountabilities will include:-
- Safe execution of the Fixed Plant Shutdown (Mine and Port) with in quality, time and budget requirements;
- Operate in accordance with Roy Hill Work Management and Shutdown Management processes, ensuring collaboration across multidisciplinary departments;
- Ensure all planned shutdown maintenance activities meet and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal obligations, environmental policies and duty of care;
- Develop executable maintenance scopes and schedules aligned with Asset Management Maintenance strategies and life of asset planning, including sustaining capital;
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced leader within the areas of maintenance & shutdowns along with the following:-
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering or similar technical field; or, an appropriate trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience.
- Experience of maintenance related to materials handling equipment including crushers, apron feeders, conveyor systems, screens, pumps, stackers, reclaimers, train loading, hydraulic systems and car dumpers.
- Fault-finding and problem solving with a "can-do" attitude, with knowledge of the Mines Safety & Inspection Act and Regulations.
- Act in collaboration and cooperation with business areas to deliver business outcomes.
- Experience with SAP or similar CMMS.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.