- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Perth Based
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking an Advisor External Repairs to join the group. This role will be responsible for implementing and improving the rotables process, to deliver high quality equipment repairs, on time and at the lowest cost
Accountabilities will include: -
- Build an understanding of Vendor capability and ensure all selected vendors deliver quality, timeliness and cost KPI’s
- Review SAP daily for new items entering the Rotables process and commence repair planning
- Ensure Master data is correct for Rotable and service exchange items, maintaining accurate asset and inventory records
- Manage the Rotables Process ensuring repairs comply with the OEM and Roy Hill specifications, and are adequately prepared for transport and long term storage
- Assist in the planning, control and review of risks associated with Roy Hill’s materials
- Perform site visits to build strong long-term relationships with site teams
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Advisor External Repairs along with the following: -
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade certificate
- Previous resources sector experience in maintenance of mining equipment
- Strong technical understanding of fixed-plant mining equipment including Crushers, screens, chutes, conveyors and pumps
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Planning
- Knowledge of SAP PM, MM Modules
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.