Supervisor Shutdown Isolation | FIFO
- Seeking Supervisor Shutdown Isolation for permanent role
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Our people are engaged and committed to achieving real results.
- 8:6 / 4:3 / 4:3 ex-Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high-grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine and port facilities which utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa of iron ore.
Our Shutdown Execution leadership team is now seeking a Supervisor Shutdown Isolation to join the team. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the integration of the maintenance element of the Port facilities during shutdown plant conditions.
This role is required to prepare for the shutdown including resourcing personnel as required to ensure that the ramp down, clean up, isolations, auditing, de-isolations and ramp up is completed with no incidents, on time and within budget.
Accountabilities will include:
- Provide details on the ramp down and start up strategies and how these align with isolations and de-isolations respectively. Provide a strategy on the sequence of isolation / de-isolations to enable smooth ramp down/up
- Develop a flow sheet with respect to isolation plans. Included in this are when the plans are to be frozen and not changed and how to react to changes in isolation plans on shut day and post the freeze period
- Develop a process in developing the task specific isolation plans
- Dedicate an isolation team champion for areas of the plant that report status of isolations
- Provide updates through Return to site presentations and pre-starts of the shut plan and inform all operations / maintenance teams of the plan for the ramp down, isolation, clean up, de-isolation and ramp up
- Develop a plan of ramp up and ramp down of the processing plant and coordinate with the production supervisor the target outputs. Ensure this is communicated with the ROC and the control room supervisors and the CRO’s who will be involved with the process
- Review the shutdown task list at the freeze point and create isolation plans which enable concurrent work without conflict and allow to the best ability, modularised start up
- Develop job packs for each isolation / task. Within these packs are the task specific isolation sheet unique to that task, lock out request forms, printed tags, permits etc. Each pack to have been assigned to an isolation team to instate
- Ensure all isolation equipment is available and in good condition
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be experienced within the areas of isolations & shutdowns along with the following: -
- Experience in the application of permitting and isolation systems
- Strong knowledge of large processing plant / Port operations or maintenance
- Experience in leading large workgroups during plant shutdowns
- Experience with SAP or similar Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Knowledge of the Mines Safety & Inspection Act and Regulations
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.