- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- FIFO 8:6 roster from Perth
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Our Processing Operations leadership team is now seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the group on an 8:6 Roster from Perth.
Reporting to the Superintendent Engineering within the Processing Plant, you will be responsible for executing Fixed Plant Maintenance Analysis & Improvements.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Review plant performance in order to identify and make recommendations for improvement
- Investigate deviation in performance utilising the appropriate investigation methodologies
- Development of problem statement and business cases as an input into the pipeline of business improvements
- Identify, prioritise and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the Processing Plant
- Provide technical engineering support at site level to maintenance execution teams in the operation and maintenance of electrical equipment
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be experienced within the areas of maintenance & reliability along with the following: -
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with plant instrumentation
- Experience with HV and LV power systems
- Experience in the use of SCADA, PLC, HMI and other plant control systems
- Fault-finding and problem-solving ability with a "can-do" attitude and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated passion and energy for improving operational performance
- Previous experience in the commissioning of systems and working with a range of teams in a business to achieve outcomes
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.