- Seeking an Assistant Contracts for a permanent role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. The Assistant Contracts role is responsible for providing day to day operational support to the Roy Hill project business on commercial matters including reviewing, drafting and preparing documentation throughout the contracts, commercial and procurement process. This entry level position would suit a recent graduate or someone that has a strong interest in the commercial and contracts space.
Accountabilities will include:
- Provide day to day operational support on commercial matters including reviewing and preparing documentation throughout the contracts, commercial and procurement processes;
- Assist in managing Contracts and Agreements including the drafting of contractual correspondence, assessment of payment claims, assessment of Contractual claims, management of variations and other associated matters as required;
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will possess:
- Although not essential, a degree in relevant field such as Engineering, Business, Commerce, Finance or Law or similar would be highly regarded
- High level of customer service and interpersonal skills
- An ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.