- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- FIFO – Port Hedland
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking a Graduate Engineer Track & Civil to join the team. This role will provide operations and maintenance engineering support to Rail Operations including technical investigations, report writing, development and implementation of minor projects and reliability analysis.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Provide technical input into the development of maintenance strategies and procedures aimed at ensuring safe and efficient facilities and infrastructure.
- Assist in developing technical standards and provide the technical reports defined in the rail maintenance plan.
- Assist in civil and railway engineering works.
- Assist in evaluation of asset trend data and make recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Assist in monitoring maintenance performance to verify that the defined standards are being followed.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Periodic to frequent travel from Port Hedland to various rail sites to assist with technical investigations and field inspections.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be a Graduate Civil Engineer along with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to undertake remote site-based work
- The ability and initiative to fault-find and problem solve
- Experience with report writing
- Project planning/management, prioritising and organising ability
- Knowledge of environmental approvals
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.