- Seeking an experienced Supervisor Electrical for a permanent role.
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking.
- FIFO 14/14 Day and Nights roster ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Reporting into the Electrical Maintenance Superintendent the role will be responsible for the leadership and execution of planned and unplanned electrical maintenance works at the Mine Processing Fixed Plant including Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separation (WHIMS) equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the safe execution of the Electrical Maintenance weekly planned works
- Assisting Maintenance Planning in the development of the electrical maintenance strategy and tactics required to inspect and maintain the Process Plant;
- Demonstrate as part of the leadership team lead the development of a strong business improvement culture to ensure integration, cooperation and collaboration across all business areas;
- Display and promote Health, Safety, Emergency and Security (HSES) by active field-based leadership and presence;
- Oversee development and training of Electrical and Refrigeration maintainers
- Hold the Position of Electrical In-House Nominee.
‘The Real You’
To be considered for this position, you will require a WA Electrical licence and have substantial high voltage electrical related experience with mineral processing equipment together with strong maintenance leadership and supervisory experience. Any previous experience with Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separation (WHIMS) equipment would be advantageous.
You will also need to demonstrate strong skills with Computerised Maintenance Management systems, planning and scheduling of work and resources, along with the ability to drive positive interactions with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.