- Seeking an experienced Engineer IT Network for a permanent role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. We are looking for a talented individual to join the Roy Hill Infrastructure team as a Network Engineer to assist in the support, management and efficient operation of Roy Hill’s IT/OT network and communications assets. This multi-faceted role will see you managing the latest cutting-edge technologies from both Juniper and Cisco in the support of Roy Hill’s corporate and operational environments.
Accountabilities will include:
- Plan, acquire and coordinate the installation and configuration of additional network infrastructure to support business projects and additional capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and support complex technical issues including both LAN communications and WAN communications using MPLS, OSPF and MP-BGP.
- Build proactive monitoring capabilities to ensure swift resolution of service in the event of a failure.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong technical background with deep knowledge in all things networking and communications. In addition, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science of Engineering
- JNCIS-SP/CCNP or higher accreditation.
- Proven experience with network technologies such as
- *STP & REP
- CWDM & DWDM
- 802.11 Wireless Technologies
- Passionate and motived for all things networking with the ability to challenge the status quo
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from