- Seeking an experienced Engineer IT Server and Storage for a permanent role
- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- 5/2 Days only Perth roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the Roy Hill Infrastructure team as a Server and Storage Engineer to assist in the support, management and efficient operations of Roy Hill’s IT/OT assets. You will be working with the latest technologies from Microsoft, VMware, Dell, Commvault, F5 and Citrix to name a few.
Accountabilities will include:
- Efficient and effective delivery of Infrastructure support to our end customers, resolving break fix incidents impacting Roy Hill operations.
- Design, installation, configuration and administration of Roy Hill IT/OT server, storage and associated systems.
- Lead, co-ordinate and participate in key process and technology improvements within the Infrastructure team to drive efficient delivery of services.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong technical background with deep knowledge in all things Infrastructure, specifically:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or Engineering, and associated industry certifications.
- Proven experience in manage large complex Windows Server environments virtualised on VMware.
- Proven experience managing Storage Arrays such as Dell Compellent and Fujitsu Eternus.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Grafana.
- Experience with backup technologies such as Commvault Simpana.
In addition to the above, experience in any of the below is desirable:
- Automation Tools (Ansible, Foreman, ManageIQ, SCCM)
- Scripting Languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python & Ruby)
- Linux Experience (SUSE, Red Hat, Ubuntu)
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.