- Seeking Maintainer Dual Trade Refrigeration/Electrician- multiple positions available
- Excellent opportunity to work in a world class organisation
- 7:7 days only roster FIFO ex-Perth to Port Hedland
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
'The Real Us'
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 60Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion.
Roy Hill is currently seeking Maintainers Electrical dual trade qualified with Refrigeration to join the Port Maintenance team.
Accountabilities will include:
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as instructed by your Supervisors and Coordinator’s.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain refrigeration equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand and power tools in a Safe and efficient manner.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a failure and to correct the problem.
- Inspect refrigerated systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need to adjust or repair to ensure compliance to approved standards.
'The Real You'
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
As the ideal candidate, you will have proven experience working in the mining and resources industry as a Scaffolder. You will also have:
- Australian recognised trade qualification/s
- A grade electrical worker’s licence endorsed “electrical fitter and/or electrical mechanic” issued under the Electricity (Licensing) Regulations 1991
- Current ARCTick Licence
- Current WA Drivers Licence, HR Class
'The Real Offer'
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia's largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply.
We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non-discrimination.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.