- Seeking an Administrator Business Support
- Established culture of collaboration and support
- Perth based positon, Monday to Friday
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. We are currently seeking an Administrator Business Support to join the Business Support Team. Reporting to the Supervisor Business Support, you will be responsible for supporting the relevant department manager and team with a range of administrative duties in .
Accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the relevant department and personnel with a wide variety of administration tasks including calendar management, document formatting, Excel reporting
- SAP related data processing including raising Purchase Requisitions, raising Service Entry Sheets (SES) and invoice dispute resolution
- Travel and accommodation bookings including site, domestic & international
- Onboarding, mobilisation & roster management
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administrator role. In addition, you will possess:
- Dedicated to data accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and establish own work priorities to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- The alibility to maintain and champion a highly effective customer service culture, with the ability to follow up stakeholder requests and needs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the use of document management databases, and financial databases (i.e. SAP).
- A positive attitude and the willingness to work outside your position description when required. Coupled with a ‘can do ‘attitude.
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a mature and appropriate manner and the ability to build strong credible relationships within the business.
- Relevant experience in project/construction administration would be highly favourable
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.