- Seeking a Rail Systems Analyst to work within our Rail team.
- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player.
- Open to roster requests
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class Mine Processing Plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 60Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Roy Hill’s independently owned and operated railway is a 344km standard gauge, single line, heavy haul railway built to transport 60Mtpa of iron ore from the Roy Hill Mine to the dedicated Port stockyard facility in Port Hedland. Utilising state-of-the-art train loading systems and the fastest rail car dumpers, the Rail division is a leading example of our innovation and technology investments.
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support to train control and other rail stakeholders in day to day incident management.
- Work closely with Rail engineering to problem solve re-occurring incidents
- Work closely with Rail stake holders to optimize the rail control system.
- Work closely with the vendor on day to day incidents with the aim of reaching a timely resolution.
- Be the person people go to for in-depth Rail Systems information.
- Seek opportunities to improve overall Rail Systems performance.
‘The Real You’
You will have substantial experience in an Analyst role or similar, as well as leadership skills with focus on continual improvement.
You will also have:
- Tertiary qualified (preferably in Electrical, Communications, Information technology Signalling or Control Systems Engineering) or similar technical field with post graduate qualifications in Systems Engineering, Information technology or an electrical trade qualification with a demonstrated combination of training and experience.
- Class C Restricted Electrical licence or attainable within 6 months.
- Current Australian Class C drivers licence.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in the use of SCADA, Excel and Word.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.