- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
- ‘Smart Mine’ of the future; Creating tomorrow’s mine today
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation. Reporting into the Superintendent, this role is responsible for ensuring that the system is a key contributor to increasing productivity, reducing costs and increasing optimisation while at the same time being flexible to accommodate changes.
Accountabilities will include:
- Undertake ERP Materials Management analysis to understand, model and document Materials Management related processes and functions.
- Undertake ERP Sales and Invoicing business analysis to understand, model and document related business processes and functions that must be supported by the sales and distribution solution.
- Coordinate & facilitate business & functional requirements capture employing recognised techniques including workshops, one-on-one interviews, and data and systems analysis.
- Undertake data analysis in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements to be presented to management for approval.
- Provide ongoing operational ERP Sales and Invoicing systems support and issue resolution, including generating and compiling reports based on investigation findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- Provide hands-on assistance to business users in the correct operation of the SAP system and in particular where Materials and Warehouse Management impacts the users work or Roy Hill business process.
- Coordinate proactive SAP Materials and Warehouse Management monitoring to identify system or process issues before they become business problems.
‘The Real You’
- A degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in a related IT or Information Management discipline.
- Previous Business Analysis or related IT experience including significant operational experience including:
- SAP Materials Management module;
- SAP Sales & Distribution module;
- Exchanging data with related people systems.
- A thorough knowledge of professional standards in SAP Materials and Warehouse Management including workflows and material and warehouse management configuration experience.
- A thorough understanding of the end to end Procurement Process coupled with SAP implementation lifecycle.
- Confident in delivering an end to end SAP Materials and Warehouse Management solutions and an understanding of how these logistics modules integrate with other systems particularly in reference to Finance and Plant Maintenance.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepte