- Seeking Coordinator Drill and Blast
- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player.
- Even time roster
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Roy Hill is currently seeking Coordinator Drill and Blast to join the Drill and Blast team.
Accountabilities will include:
- Ensure pre-start meetings clearly articulate the daily tasks required to be completed.
- Ensure drill and blast operations is conducted in accordance with the daily shift plan and that production targets are met.
- Providing guidance and direction to team and individuals.
- Ensure all equipment is operating in accordance with the internal training guidelines and any other guidelines as specified by the manufacturer.
‘The Real You’
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- Experience in all drill and blast aspects
- Ability to liaise effectively with other departments
- Ability to coach and provide technical guidance to other employees
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, schedule, organise and establish work priorities to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and flexible, able to work in a constantly changing environment
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.