- Excellent opportunity to work in a world class organisation
- Proudly WA majority owned with an exceptional safety culture
- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Reporting into the Superintendent Contracts, this entry level position would suit a recent graduate or someone that has a particular interest in the commercial and contracts space. This role is responsible for providing day to day operational support to the Roy Hill project business on commercial matters including reviewing, drafting and preparing documentation throughout the contracts, commercial and procurement process.
Accountabilities will include:
- Provide day to day operational support on commercial matters including reviewing and preparing documentation throughout the contracts, commercial and procurement processes;
- Assist in managing Contracts and Agreements including the drafting of contractual correspondence, assessment of payment claims, assessment of Contractual claims, management of variations and other associated matters as required;
- Although not essential, a degree in relevant field such as Engineering, Business, Commerce, Finance or Law or similar would be highly regarded
- High level of customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.