- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Perth Based
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking a Specialist Asset Management – Work Management to join the team.
This position is responsible for leading and coordinating the delivery of Roy Hill Strategic Asset Management framework to drive Maintenance and Reliability improvements and achieve business objectives. This position shall also provide administrative, financial, capital and maintenance execution support by overseeing the development of and compliance to RHIO systems and processes.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Establishing, reviewing and improving Asset Management Policies, Standards and Maintenance and Reliability processes and procedures for RHIO Assets
- Overseeing Asset Management systems development and roll-out to Maintenance function
- Establishing Long Term Asset Management plans for Roy Hill equipment
- Preparation of mid to long term maintenance budgets and expenditure/components forecasts
- Overseeing Development and Improvement of overarching maintenance strategies for Roy Hill assets
- Monitoring compliance to maintenance systems, process and procedures and ensuring appropriate information and training is available to maintenance personnel
- Provide Asset Management support to RHIO operations as and when required
- Coaching and mentoring of maintenance personnel
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
- Promoting and supporting a cost effective and efficient mining operation
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced specialist asset management professional along with the following: -
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in maintenance, engineering or similar technical field
- Relevant experience in large scale heavy industry within Maintenance Improvement or Maintenance planning
- Expert level of knowledge on Maintenance Work Management process.
- Sound understanding on Planning and Scheduling best practices.
- Strong background on Long Term Planning implementation
- Proven experience on Zero and Activity Based Budgets development.
- Deep knowledge on Maintenance Cost analysis and Budget reforecast and reconciliation
- Extensive experience on resource industry equipment maintenance practices.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP PM and associated modules
- Solid understanding of Australian statutory and regulatory Maintenance requirements
- Sound knowledge on Equipment Strategy Development, Management and Optimization.
- Experience on Equipment Performance evaluation and data analysis
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.