- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Perth Based
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Engineering Services leadership team is now seeking a Reliability Engineer to join the group to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This position shall encompass defect elimination, condition monitoring, risk management, life cycle asset management and other multidisciplinary activities as required.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Lead/facilitate investigations (RCA’s) for equipment significant events across the organisation, primarily for fixed plant & infrastructure
- Assess and optimize equipment strategy improvements based on lifecycle benefits considerations
- Develop reliability standards, procedures, specifications and review metrics definition
- Manage Defect Elimination initiatives (end to end) for plant system
- Interface with OEMs, Engineering technical authority and execution teams on asset health defects
- Regularly perform data analyses on losses and threats, review Key Performance Indicators for assets availability and performance and provide reports to business stakeholders
- Review current maintenance practices and identify areas for improving costs, efficiencies and productivity
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Reliability Engineer along with the following: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- High level of skills at root cause analysis to identify what, how, and why something happened, thus preventing recurrence
- Experience with the Apollo or Taproot methodology
- Experience with analysis of downtime and CMMS data to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience with master data and maintenance strategies is highly desirable
- Sound understanding of assets condition monitoring and analysis of relevant data
- Sound understanding of life cycle cost evaluations
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.