- Seeking Maintainer Signals.
- Our people are engaged and committed to achieving real results.
- 14:14 roster FIFO Perth to Port Hedland
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s independently owned and operated railway is a 344km standard gauge, single line, heavy haul railway built to transport 55Mtpa of iron ore from the Roy Hill Mine to the dedicated Port stockyard facility in Port Hedland. Utilising state-of-the-art train loading systems and the fastest rail car dumpers, the Rail division is a leading example of our innovation and technology investments.
Roy Hill is currently seeking Maintainer Signals to join the Signals team.
Accountabilities will include:
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as instructed by area supervisors.
- Monitor equipment failure rates and change failed components where possible as opportune times to limit the impact of the subsequent equipment downtime.
- Regularly undertake routine maintenance in accordance with the maintenance plan and seek opportunities to improve the plan and planning process.
- Undertake a duty of care for yourself and others at all times, always focusing on safety.
‘The Real You’
This position is suited to a technical individual with operational experience coupled with strong attention to detail and advanced problem-solving skills. The ability to work effectively autonomously, as well as lead continuous team improvement is imperative to achieving success in this role.
As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience working in the mining and resources industry with extensive experience as a Signals Maintainer.
You will also have:
- Nationally Accredited Cert IV Railway Signalling or Equivalent.
- A Grade (Cert III) Electrical Trade Certificate.
- A current WA drivers licence.
- Desirable On-board signalling maintenance experience.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.