Maintainer Condition Monitoring I FIFO to Mine
- Seeking Maintainer Condition Monitoring | FIFO to Mine
- Established culture of collaboration and support
- FIFO 14:14 day shift only roster ex-Perth
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Our Processing leadership team is now seeking Maintainer Condition Monitoring personnel to join the group. You will play an important role in ensuring condition of all the equipment is captured in our data base and reporting system. This along with having the ability to prepare reports and recommendations to assist with the decision-making process to achieve maintenance in a planned fashion is a requirement for this role.
Additional accountabilities will include:
- Collect and analyse vibration data
- Measure and report on conveyor belt top/bottom cover thickness using ultrasonic thickness testing
- Inspect and complete thermographic reports on equipment
- Complete precision laser alignment on equipment
- Prepare reports and record action in CMMS
- Interpret oil analysis report results
- Conduct ad-hoc ultrasonic thickness testing as required
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have a strong focus on safety with Recognised Vibration Analysis, Ultra Sonic Testing, Thermography and Laser Alignment qualifications with extensive experience in the mining and resources industry. Previous experience with SAP, AMS and CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyser is essential for this position.
You will also have: -
- C class manual driver's licence
- CAT 2 in Vibration Analysis essential
- Level 1 Thermography and Level 1 Ultra Sonic desired but not essential
- Australian Trade Recognised certificate in either Mechanical Fitting and/or Electrical essential
- Experience within Iron Ore Wet Processing plants or on Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separation 9WHIMS) equipment would be highly regarded
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.