- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- 14/14 (Days/Nights) - Even time roster.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking experienced Servicemen to join the team on a 14/14 Days & Nights Roster Fly in Fly Out from Perth. The main responsibility will be to carry out safe, efficient and prompt inspections and servicing on our large heavy equipment fleet.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Checking, servicing and making minor repairs to equipment;
- Completing in-pit refuelling of all heavy mining equipment;
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed;
- Undertaking a duty of care for yourself and others at all times and adhere to policy and procedures.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- A HR or MR drivers licence
- Previous experience with heavy mobile plant servicing. Knowledge of Hitachi Excavators & Trucks, Caterpillar Trucks and Ancillary fleet as well as Atlas Copco Drills
- Self-motivation, with strong communication skills and with the ability to manage your own time and work unsupervised
- Ability to perform as part of a team
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.