Maintainer Fitter I FIFO to Mine I Multiple positions available
- Seeking Maintainer Fitter - multiple positions available
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- 14:14 day and nights roster FIFO ex-Perth
Roy Hill respresents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore buisness with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 yars, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
'The Real Us'
Roy Hill's purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Reporting to the Supervisor Mechanical, this position will be based at the Roy Hill Mine site and will play a pivotal role in ensuring minimising downtime, respond quickly to equipment issues as well as maintain/improve plant reliability, as per the following key responsibilities:-
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks;
- Complete daily inspections of mechanical equipment and report on their condition;
- Carry out installation of new equipment or modifications as directed;
- Monitor equipment failure rates and change failed components where required;
- Assisting with shutdown co-ordination and execution.
'The Real You'
As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience working in the mining and resources industry with experience in fixed plant maintenance. You will also have:
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- A current WA driver's licence;
- Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences;
- Previous experience working within a large-scale iron ore mining environment;
- SAP knowledge and basic computer skills.
'The Real Offer'
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia's largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy HIll offers rewarding careers, generous benefits and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non-discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.