Maintainer Boilermaker I FIFO to Mine I Multiple positions available
- Seeking Maintainer Boilermaker - multiple positions available
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- 14:14 day and nights roster FIFO ex-Perth
Roy Hill respresents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore buisness with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 yars, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
'The Real Us'
Roy Hill's purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Reporting to the Supervisor Mechanical, this position will be based at the Roy Hill Mine site and will play a pivotal role in carrying out safe, efficient and prompt maintenance as well as repair on fixed plant and ancillary equipment, as per the following key responsibilities:-
- Carrying out inspections, servicing and maintenance to a range of fixed plant and ancillary equipment;
- Ensuring mechanical issues are resolved quickly and effectively;
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed;
- Applying knowledge of products, techniques and processes to carry out tasks;
'The Real You'
For you to achieve outstanding results, you will have extensive experience working on fixed plant and ancillary equipment in the mining and resources industry. You will also have:
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- A current WA driver's licence;
- Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licence's;
- Previous experience working within a large-scale iron ore mining environment;
- SAP knowledge and basic computer skills.
'The Real Offer'
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia's largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy HIll offers rewarding careers, generous benefits and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non-discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.