Operator Day Crew I FIFO I Multiple positions available
- Seeking Operator Day Crew - multiple positions available
- Proudly WA majority owned with an exceptional safety culture
- 8:6 or 7:7 days only roster FIFO ex-Perth
Roy Hill respresents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore buisness with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 yars, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
'The Real Us'
Roy Hill's purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Reporting to the Supervisor Production we are now looking for an Operator Day Crew to assist with the operating and monitoring of the processing facility. You will contribute to maximising throughput rates to produce high quality iron ore product whilst displaying positive safety behaviours consistent with Roy Hill's core values. Your duties will include:-
- Operating within a large scale mineral processing plant and equipment.
- Operating mobile equipment such as Bobcat, Tipper & Water truck, FEL, mini & 9T excavator, Grader within and around the process plant.
- Monitoring equipment and escalating issues to prevent further deterioration.
- Assist the production teams as required with daily tasks.
- Safely prepare processing plant equipment for handover to the maintenance teams for routine, unplanned and shutdown activities.
'The Real You'
As a self-motivated, enthusiastic Operator Day Crew you are an active team player. You have the flexibility to adapt in an environment with constantly changing priorities, take pride in the outcomes of your work and a willingness to learn new skills and develop your experience. You will have a current WA C class manual drivers licence. It is desirable but not essential that you will have:
- National accreditation in any of the following; Front End Loader, Bobcat, Forklift, Excavator, Grader.
- Experience operating graders
- Experience with Tailings Storage Facility management
- HR Drivers licence
'The Real Offer'
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia's largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy HIll offers rewarding careers, generous benefits and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non-discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.