Operator Mineral Processing I FIFO I Multiple positions available
- Seeking Operator Mineral Processing - multiple positions available
- We make a real difference to communities throughout social and environmental programs
- FIFO 14:14 roster ex-Perth
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia's iron ore industry.
'The Real Us'
Roy Hill's purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore. Our processing leadership team is now seeking Operator Mineral processing personnel to join the group and in turn be responsible for the operating and monitoring of the processing facility along with maximising throughput rates to produce high quality iron ore product whilst displaying positive safety behaviours consistent with Roy Hill's core values.
Additional accountabilities will include:-
- Operating large scale mineral processing plant and equipment including Magnet Separators, Stack Sizers, Train Load Out, Stackers and Reclaimers.
- Monitoring equipment and escalating issues to prevent further deterioration.
- Preparing and safely isolating processing plant equipment for handover to the maintenance teams for routine, unplanned and shutdown activities.
'The Real You'
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic Mineral Processing Operator and an active team player. You will also have the flexibility to adapt in an environment with constantly changing priorities and a willingness to learn new skills and develop your experience.
You will also have: -
- HR Class driver's licence is highly desirable however minimum requirement would be C Class manual driver's licence
- National accreditation in Front End Loader, Bobcat, Forklift and Overhead Gantry Crane would be desirable
- Experience in a large scale wet processing plant environment
- Experience with Wet High and low gradient magnet separators and experience with stack sizers, Derek screens or equivalent is highly advantageous
- Experience in wet/dry Commissioning is desirable
- Experience with crushing and overland conveyors
- Experienced in SCADA operating system is desirable
- Experienced in large scale group isolations and permit to work systems
- National accreditation in Confined space and working at heights
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.