• Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player
• Play a key support role for Australia’s largest privately owned mine
• Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port ¬¬¬operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
'The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. Due to a recent promotions and internal movements, we are currently seeking expressions of interest for an Administrator to support the mining operations department, this fantastic opportunity is offered as 6 month fixed term contract.
Accountabilities will include:
• Supporting the department with calendar management, word processing, document control
• Processing SAP purchasing related tasks including raising quotes, generating Purchase Requisitions and Invoice Service Entry Sheets (SES) for invoices
• Onboarding new starters including booking travel and accommodation and ordering PPE.
• Excel Reporting
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administrator role. In addition:
• Accurate and high-level data entry skills
• Prior SAP knowledge or similar program experience in a purchasing/accounts background desirable
• Proficiency with MS Office suite with Intermediate excel knowledge
• Knowledge of document management databases
• Experience using a travel system / roster management tool eg. INX, Enable / ERMS.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.