- Seeking Supervisor Production Outload.
- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player
- 8/6 Days roster FIFO ex-Perth
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
Roy Hill’s independently owned and operated railway is a 344km standard gauge, single line, heavy haul railway built to transport 55Mtpa of iron ore from the Roy Hill Mine to the dedicated Port stockyard facility in Port Hedland. Utilising state-of-the-art train loading systems and the fastest rail car dumpers, the Rail division is a leading example of our innovation and technology investments.
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 55Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion.
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor Production to join the Processing team. Reporting to the Superintendent Production- Outload, you will be accountable for taking control of the Out loading circuits and leading the outload production shift team and day crew operations teams to contribute to the safe operational performance of the processing plant. You will display the positive safety behaviour and cost commitment that is consistent with Roy Hill values.
You will also:
You will also:
- Prioritise ,Coordinate and supervise the production work groups to ensure all activities on the daily strategy are carried out.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members both individually and as a team.
- Oversee the development and review of Work Instructions.
- Review and validation of delay accounting and manage reporting within the system.
- Lead by example and undertake a duty of care for yourself and others at all times.
- Work in conjunction with the Production Supervisor-Processing ensuring close collaboration between teams.
- Manage the day to day requirements of the day crew operational team.
- Assist with Isolations and permitting within the process plant.\
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive experience working in a large-scale minerals processing plant environment and will also be a self-motivated team player who has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and influence others. You will also be skilled at managing competing priorities, provide clear work instructions, following & executing plans and have an unwavering commitment to workplace safety.
You will also have:
- Strong understanding of Train load out (TLO) circuits and Stockyard Management Systems
- Experience operating reclaimers and slewing stackers
- Strong knowledge of SCADA and windows based computing systems
- Civil works exposure using mobile equipment including excavators, bobcats, loaders and graders
- Excellent knowledge of Iron Ore Wet processing techniques and preventative maintenance.
- Self-motivation with strong communication skills
- Exposure of permit to work systems
- TLO and control room experienced
- Back ground in primary crushing and conveyor systems
- Additional qualifications in Frontline Management, Cert IV Training and Assessing or Australian Trade certificates will be highly regarded
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.